Successfully completed project.
This project is dedicated to the diagnosing, treatment, monitoring and ongoing support of children suffering from oncologic, hematologic and rheumatologic conditions in the SE of Romania.
The project was made possible by donations from the Constanta business community and implemented in February 2014.
The center operates within the Pediatrics Department of the Emergency Hospital of Constanta, as an Oncology, Hematology and Rheumatology compartment.
Centrul Medical de Zi FOCUS
Tel: 0040.241.503.428 / 0727.120.385
Adresa: Spitalul Clinic Judetean de Urgenta “Sf. Apostol Andrei” – Constanta
Incinta AMBULATORIU(policlinica) – intrarea din strada Nicolae Iorga
B-dul Tomis nr. 145
BUDGET: 145.000 EURO
- Signing of the agreement between “Daruieste Aripi” Association as sponsor (donor) and the Constanta County Clinical Emergency Hospital as beneficiary (donee)
- Identifying the necessary space ( 270 sq m , located within the premises of the Outpatient Ward ) for the project implementation
- Statistical analysis of the data collected on the activity in recent years – highlighting the number of children diagnosed with an onco-hematologic or a rheumatologic condition in the South-Eastern region of Romania
- Drawing up architectural plans
- Initiating and performing reconstruction works for the Center
- Fitting the Center with furniture and advanced medical equipment
- Official project launch
ACTIVITY REPORT – FEBRUARY 2014 – FEBRUARY 2015
Activity report – Daruieste Aripi 2015
ACTIVITY REPORT – FEBRUARY 2014
Activity report – Daruieste Aripi 2014
ACTIVITY REPORT – APRIL – DECEMBER 2013
Activity report – Daruieste Aripi 2013