Rebuilding and modernizing the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Department for Premature Babies of the Emergency County Hospital of Constanța.
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of the Emergency County Hospital of Constanța is the only department that offers intensive care to premature or ill newborns in the South-East of Romania. This project will bring a considerable decrease of the neonatal mortality and morbidity, while helping provide the care specific to such a department, so that the babies born or transferred here can have a healthy start in life.
We’re building a modern and efficient structure, adequate to the number of patients in the region and consistent with the highest medical standards. The number of places will go from 8 to 16 in the intensive care unit; plus, there will be 8 spots for premature newborns.
The Vodafone Romania Foundation is doubling what we raise from donations!
- Signing of the partnership agreement between Daruieste Aripi Association, Fundatia Vodafone Romania si Inima Copiilor
- Signing of the partnership agreement between Inima Copiilor Association, Daruieste Aripi Association and Constanta County Emergency Hospital “Sfantul Apostol Andrei”
- Identifying the necessary space ( 700 sq m , located on the 8th floor , sector V ) for the project implementation
- Statistical analysis of the data collected on the activity in recent years – highlighting the need to supplement the number of cells within the intensive care and premature department
- Drawing up architectural plans
- National and international specialized training for doctors
- Authorization for the Building Permit
- Telemedicine resources
- Initiating and performing reconstruction works within the Unit
- Fitting the Unit with advanced medical equipment
- Official project launch