Company – Donate 20%

Redirect 20% of your profit or income tax (every quarter) 

Download the sponsorship contract with our information filled out format WORDorformat PDF. 

How can a LLC paying profit tax, sponsor us?  

Sponsorship expense is taken from THE PROFIT TAX, within 20% of its value, but not more than 7,5‰ (per thousandof the turnover. The remaining 80% of due tax is directed towards the state budget, at the times specified in the fiscal codeSponsorships can be deducted quarterly (for example, sponsorships made up to March 30th can be deducted, within the limits specified above, from income paid on April 25th) or annually (sponsorships made throughout a fiscal year will be deducted, within legal limits, from the income paid on January 25th of the next year). 

Find here a calculation model witha 2019 Fiscal Code extract 

Download the sponsorship contract with our information filled out in format WORDor format PDF. 

How can a PFA sponsor us? 

A PFA may have deductible sponsorship expenses within 5% of net valueestablished as the difference between gross income and deductive expenses, other than sponsorship expenses. 

Download the sponsorship contract with our information filled out in format WORD orformat PDF. 

How can micro-enterprises which pay income tax, sponsor us?  

Micro-enterprises that do sponsorship, according to the provisions of the Law no. 32/1994, with subsequent modifications and additions, for the support of non-profit entities/religious organizations, that, at the time of the conclusion of the contract are registered in the Registry for non-profit entity/religious organizations, for which fiscal deductions are applied according to art. 25, paragraph (4^1), deduct the associated sums from the income tax of the micro-enterprises, up to the value representing 20% of income taxes of the micro-enterprises due for the quarter in which the respective expenses were registered. The remaining 80% of due tax is directed towards the state budget, at the times specified in the fiscal code. For income taxes, sponsorships can only be deducted quarterly (for example, sponsorship made up to March 30th can be deducted, within the limits specified above, from income paid on April 25th. 

Download the sponsorship contract with our information filled out in format WORDorformat PDF. 

Menu