We believe in a hands-on approach to real-life problems. This is how we choose and develop our projects: we do not waste human, financial or time resources on problems that have not been properly identified and on solutions that do not hit the nail on the head.
- 265 severely and terminally ill children in Dobrogea area visited for homecare treatments
- 6000+ treatments administered within Focus Medical Center – the onco-hematology compartment within Constanta County Clinical General Hospital
- 4133 counselled patients for obtaining their rights to life and health
- 10.000 children learned about social responsibility
Ideas and results – Identifying problems, finding efficent solutions and developing projects whereby the civil society makes a difference by channeling the creativity of the community’s members.
Efficiency – Finding the most efficient methods and choosing the adequate resources to attain the objectives that we set.
Continuity – Ensuring that our efforts have persistent, long-term effects.
Impact – Choosing solutions the impact of which can be multiplied exponentially.
Awards and Accolades
- Grand Prize of the Civil Society Gala, 2017 edition, for the Focus Medical Day Care Center
- Ist prize, Health category, Civil Society Gala, 2017 edition, for the Focus Medical Day Care Center
- Originality Prize, Civil Society Gala, 2017 edition, for the Focus Medical Day Care Center
- Excellence Award for the entire activity of the Association, “Ten Valuable People of Constanta” event, 2016 edition
- Excellence Award for the contribution to charitable activities offered to Alina Pătrăhău (Vasea), founder of “Dăruiește Aripi” Association, by the Constanta Chamber of Industry and Commerce (CCINA), Constanta Businessmen Ball, 2016 edition
- IInd Prize, “Communication Campaign” category, for the reconstruction of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of Constanta County Hospital, Civil Society Gala, 2018 edition
- “Woman of the Year Award 2015” granted to Alina Pătrăhău, founder of “Dăruiește Aripi” Association, “Promoters and defenders of children’s rights” category, “Avantaje” Magazine Gala, 2016 edition