Amount: 9500 euros
Implementating period: April 2019 – September 2019
Resources from donations.
In Constanta there are approximately 2,000 children in need of various levels medical rehabilitation, without including somatic or psychiatric disabilities, visual impairments, or rare diseases, as mentioned in the latest public statistic bulletin of National Authority for the Protection of the Rights of the Child and Adoption (NAPRCA) on 31 March 2019. All these children require kinesiotherapy treatment, and such treatment should be provided free of charge.
The purpose of kinesiotherapy is to help patient acquire a high level of functional independence.
Customized exercises recommended by specialized MDs, performed by patients with the support of kinesiotherapy specialists, help patients recover in an optimal time.
Pediatric kinesiotherapy room within Constanta County Hospital is the place where medical rehabilitation is performed free of charge. Daruieste Aripi Association modernized the premises to provide children with ailments better conditions to undertake kinesiotherapy sessions.
- We succeeded in changing the atmosphere within this department, by creating a friendly room, endowed with necessary top-notch medical equipment.
- We replaced the existing flooring, with specific anti-bacterial flooring;
- We performed interior fitting works;
- We improved electrical wiring;
- We acquired medical equipment – Bobath plinth, electric verticalizer, colorful wall bars, gym mattresses, gym pillows, gym balls, exercising sandbags, balance boards
- Ayan Foundation
- Nursery School no.45 Constanța
- Parents’ Association Copilărie Fericită
- Auchan Sud Constanța