- 1640 doctors and nurses from 23 medical units, benefited from safety equipment during the last 2 months
- 6 wards with a large Covid exposure benefited from disinfecting tunnels
- We have created testing opportunities for the people in Câmpina by providing the hospital with chemical fume hoods and tests.
- We have helped the intervention capacity of the Regional Ambulance Service by providing them with 37 tons of diesel.
- We have helped reconfigure the The Pulmonology Hospital (Covid support hospital)
Since the 10th of March 2020 we have been involved in the effort to fight the Covid-19 pandemic in Romania, by acquiring equipment and materials, necessary for the hospitals that have asked for our support.
Up until the 1st of May 2020, The Daruieste Aripi Association has helped Romanian hospitals with medical and safety equipment worth over 212.000 euros.
Here’s a brief review of our achievements:
Stop Corona Virus Campaign
We have helped 23 medical units in 7 counties in Romania: Constanta, Tulcea, Bucuresti, Prahova, Ialomita, Vrancea, Caras Severin. The donations from this period sum up to a total of 212.582,40 euros. 75% of this amount, 160.493 euro, has been directed towards hospitals and care units in Constanta.
Here are the most important donations we have made:
The Clinical Infectious Diseases Hospital Constanta – 63.731 EUROS
The Clinical County Hospital Constanta – 44.740 EUROS
The Regional Ambulance Service – 33.764 EUROS
Campina County Hospital – 27.111 EUROS
The Pulmonology Hospital Constanta – 10.329 EUROS
The Emergency County Hospital Ploiesti – 9.260 EUROS
The County Hospital Focsani – 3.326 EUROS
The Colentina Hospital Bucharest- 3.072 EUROS
Territorial Inspectorate for Emergencies Dobrogea – 3.059 EUROS
The Mangalia County Hospital- 2.367 EUROS
The Oncology Institute Bucharest – 2.330 EUROS
The Fundenti Clinical Institute Bucharest – 1.832 EUROS
The Emergency County Hospital – 1.740 EUROS
The County Hospital Medgidia – 1.671 EUROS
The City Hospital Otelu Rosu Caras-Severin – 855 EUROS
The County Hospital Fetesti – 736 EUROS
The Community Service Center Techirghiol – 687 EUROS
The “Marie Curie” Children’s Hospital – 498 EUROS
The “Gr. Alexandrescu” Emergency Hospital Bucharest – 498 EUROS
The “V. Gomoiu” Children’s Clinical Hospital Bucharest – 340 EUROS
The Emergency Clinical Hospital Floreasca Bucharest – 248 EUROS
The City Hospital Panciu – 245 EUROS
The Regional Blood Transfusions Center Constanta – 144 EUROS
What these numbers mean:
- 69.350 safety equipment
- 447 hospital medical equipment and devices
- 91.362 medical supplies
- 2.322 disinfectants
- 1.877 meals for medical staff
- 13.000 water bottles
- 37 tons of fuel for the Regional Ambulance Service
- Refurbishing the Pulmonology Hospital in Constanta
All these numbers are proof of the wonderful effort our sponsors have made, to help us support our community through this difficult time.
Our campaign is not over!
Your support matters and it saves patients and medical staff in this period of hardship for the Romanian medical system.
Here’s how you can help:
- Redirect 20% of your tax. Details here
- Online donation. Details here
- Donate by bank transfer into the Association’s account
– LEI: RO 70 BTRL RON CRT 020 750 3901;
– EURO: RO 90 BTRL EUR CRT 020 750 3902;
– USD: RO94 BTRL USD CRT 020 750 3902;
Account holder: “Dăruiește Aripi” Association
CUI: 314 827 67
Thank you for supporting this cause. You can always contact us aici.